MBCT Group Therapy
Our Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) classes are held in downtown Toronto once a week for 8 weeks. There is also a one-day retreat on a weekend. For a full schedule listing, refer to the tabs on the right for dates and times.
- Each class is 2 hours long. There is also a one-day retreat on the weekend at about week 6.
- Our groups are small, about 12 participants. This will ensure that you get the individual attention that you need and deserve.
- Free consultation: before the classes start, we meet with you to help you make sure that the program will be beneficial for you.
- Training materials, CDs, MP3s and workbooks, are free for participants.
- The skills you learn with us will help you long after the course has ended.
- MBCT individual therapy sessions are also available.
If you want to learn mindfulness-based cognitive therapy techniques we strongly recommend that you enrol in one of our group programs. Patients who participate in a group program find the contact with other participants to be enjoyable and enriching. We also understand that the group program is not always workable because of business travel requirements or other reasons. If you need or would prefer to learn MBCT during individual therapy sessions, let us know. We can set that up for you.
The total cost for the group is $975, (covered by most insurance plans). This fee can be paid in 9 separate instalments.
UPCOMING MBCT DATES:
6:00 – 8:00pm