MBCT Group Therapy
Our Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) classes are held online once a week for 8 weeks. There is also a half-day retreat. For a full schedule listing, refer to the tabs on the right for dates and times.
- Each class is 2 hours long. There is also a half-day retreat on the weekend at about week 6.
- Our groups are small, about 8 participants. This will ensure that you get the individual attention that you need and deserve.
- Free online video or phone consultation: before the classes start, we meet with you to help you make sure that the program will be beneficial for you.
- Training materials, CDs, MP3s, workbooks, and online tools are free for participants.
- The skills you learn with us will help you long after the course has ended.
- Online or phone based MBCT individual therapy sessions are also available.
If you want to learn mindfulness-based cognitive therapy techniques we strongly recommend that you enrol in one of our group programs. Patients who participate in a group program find the contact with other participants to be enjoyable and enriching. We also understand that the group program is not always workable because of work requirements or other reasons. If you need or would prefer to learn MBCT during individual therapy sessions, let us know. We can set that up for you.
The total cost for the group is $975, (covered by most insurance plans). This fee can be paid in 9 separate instalments.
UPCOMING MBCT DATES:
Fall 2021 ONLINE VIDEO GROUP
September 18 – November 13, 2021
11:00am – 1:00pm
(No session Saturday Oct 30)
October 24, 2021
9:30am – 1:00pm