Self Compassion Workshop
A one-day workshop with Laurisa Dill, M.Ed, RP
Self-compassion is a powerful tool to support yourself living a life with meaning and vitality. Many people feel that they have become unconfident and critical of themselves. This workshop is designed to help you improve your mood and have more positive experiences in your life.
- The workshop is held in our large group room with panoramic cityscape views.
- We have chairs, mats and high-quality meditation cushions available so you can find a posture that feels right for you while meditating.
- The training does not require any special skills or past experience.
- Your learning will be based on a combination of practical exercises with guidance and feedback and a slideshow presentation.
- You will be given a free workbook for the exercises.
- Learn how to stop being too hard on yourself without lapsing into self-indulgence.
- You will learn about mindfulness-based meditations, visualizations, written reflections and gentle yoga postures.
- With these tools, you will find it easier to be kinder and more patient with yourself.
- If you bring a willingness to learn, that is all you will need to benefit from the workshop.
What you will learn:
- How self-compassion can help you overcome shame, self-hatred and doubt
- How to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- How to use compassion practices in your daily life to help you feel better, improve your relationships, and have greater emotional control and vitality.
$99 for one person
$149 for two – share the experience with a friend or partner!
Learn more about Laurisa Dill and Mindful Momentum.
UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES:
Lunch from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.