- In Canada, fewer than 4 out of 10 people who see a therapist fully recover or significantly improve.
- Our therapists are not able to cure everyone but they are over twice as effective!
- At The Mindfulness Clinic 8 in 10almost 80% of our patients fully recover or significantly improve.
- How do we know? Ratings from over 12,000 patients and their 57,000+ therapy sessions confirm it.
- How are we so effective? We track your progress every session so if your therapy gets off track we can catch it and fix it. We will not waste your time, energy or money
The Mindfulness Clinic is the only Clinic in Canada that continuously collects information about effectiveness and posts the updated results on a regular basis. You can trust that our therapists are effective because our patient ratings confirm it.
Dr. Kelly, the Founder of our Clinic is passionate about making sure that people like you, who come to our Clinic, will get matched up with an effective therapist. He researched for the best ways to determine if therapists are effective and for the best ways to help therapists become more effective. It turns out that getting feedback from patients is the key to measuring therapist effectiveness and for improving the effectiveness of all kinds of therapy. That is why we have patients complete a brief rating form at every therapy session. It takes less than a minute to do and it gives good information about patient progress.
The feedback means that our therapists can catch any problems early and work with you to get your therapy back on track. That’s how we have become so effective.